From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of psparkman via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 8:36 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro "Lastest Install" not Latest #APCC

I just downloaded the latest APCC Pro v1.9.0.5a from the AP website.  It downloads as ApccProLatest.  However, when I install it, it installs version v1.9.0.1 and has the banner at the top that says an update is available.  I uninstalled, and tried it again with the same results.  Fortunately, I still had the v1.9.0.5 install file and reinstalled it.  It appears that the wrong file is linked on the AP website.

Ray Gralak

available. I uninstalled, and tried it again with the same results. Fortunately, I still had the v1.9.0.5 install file
and reinstalled it. It appears that the wrong file is linked on the AP website.
The APCC Pro and Standard files linked from the AP website have been updated.

Note that you can also use "Check for Updates" in APCC's help menu to get you a link to the latest from within APCC.

BTW, 1.9.0.5a was copied over to 1.9.0.5, so they are the exact same installer.

-Ray

I just downloaded the latest APCC Pro v1.9.0.5a from the AP website. It downloads as ApccProLatest.
However, when I install it, it installs version v1.9.0.1 and has the banner at the top that says an update is
available. I uninstalled, and tried it again with the same results. Fortunately, I still had the v1.9.0.5 install file
and reinstalled it. It appears that the wrong file is linked on the AP website.

psparkman@...

Thanks Ray.  I downloaded again from the AP website, and this time it installed v1.9.0.5 and did not give the latest release warning.  Just to confirm though, when I look at Help/About it shows v1.9.0.5 and 9/6/2021.  Should this show the v1.9.0.5a instead, or is the issue only on the installer missing a DLL?

Ray Gralak

Thanks Ray. I downloaded again from the AP website, and this time it installed v1.9.0.5 and did not give the
latest release warning. Just to confirm though, when I look at Help/About it shows v1.9.0.5 and 9/6/2021.
Should this show the v1.9.0.5a instead, or is the issue only on the installer missing a DLL?
No lines of code changed, so the version number remained the same. Just the installer filename changed.

-Ray