APCC Pro 1.9.3.3

Ray Gralak

Hello all,

APCC Pro 1.9.3.3 is available for download from the link below. It includes the following changes:

* Fixed bug in APPM Trial mode that prevented use of ASTAP.
* Fixed bad pointing and tracking rate correction when the model's PNT file was missing.

https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.3.3.exe

-Ray Gralak

midmoastro

Great, thank you Ray!

awesome thanks Ray

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 6:49 AM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
Hello all,

APCC Pro 1.9.3.3 is available for download from the link below. It includes the following changes:

* Fixed bug in APPM Trial mode that prevented use of ASTAP.
* Fixed bad pointing and tracking rate correction when the model's PNT file was missing.

https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.3.3.exe

-Ray Gralak

--
Brian 

Brian Valente

M Hambrick

Hi Ray

Is this a beta version ? When I open APCC and click the check for updates button I am getting the message that v1.9.0.11 is still the current version.

Mike

Mike 

mine looks correct. It asked me to uninstall the previous version, when i installed this version

image.png

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 7:57 AM M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> wrote:
Hi Ray

Is this a beta version ? When I open APCC and click the check for updates button I am getting the message that v1.9.0.11 is still the current version.

Mike

--
Brian 

Brian Valente

Ray Gralak

Mike,

This is a release build. Sorry, I hadn't yet updated the update checker script online, but now it has been updated.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 7:57 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro 1.9.3.3

Hi Ray

Is this a beta version ? When I open APCC and click the check for updates button I am getting the message
that v1.9.0.11 is still the current version.

Mike

midmoastro

Mine looks the same as Brian's.

Larry Phillips

Ray, I don't suppose this fixes the problem I have with the error message on startup about Eltima?
Larry

Ray Gralak

Larry,

It does not have any changes for Eltima.

The last I heard from Eltima was a request for the technical details of your computer and the Windows version. I have not received a response back from them after providing that information.

-Ray

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Phillips
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 8:58 AM

Ray, I don't suppose this fixes the problem I have with the error message on startup about Eltima?
Larry

Marcelo Figueroa

Thanks Ray.

I have a question regarding these release builds, do they have an expiration date, what happens to it when the final version is available?

Ray Gralak

I'm not sure what you mean. There is no expiration date on any of the APCC builds.

-Ray

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 11:49 AM

Thanks Ray.

I have a question regarding these release builds, do they have an expiration date, what happens to it when the
final version is available?

Marcelo Figueroa

Forget it. I just saw the update in APCC, how nice that the Flip Offset Pading option was included in the meridian limits.

Thank you,