APCC Pro 1.9.3.3

Ray Gralak

Hello all,

APCC Pro 1.9.3.3 is available for download from the link below. It includes the following changes:

* Fixed bug in APPM Trial mode that prevented use of ASTAP.
* Fixed bad pointing and tracking rate correction when the model's PNT file was missing.

https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.3.3.exe

-Ray Gralak

midmoastro

Great, thank you Ray!

awesome thanks Ray

--
Brian

Brian Valente

M Hambrick

Hi Ray

Is this a beta version ? When I open APCC and click the check for updates button I am getting the message that v1.9.0.11 is still the current version.

Mike

Mike

mine looks correct. It asked me to uninstall the previous version, when i installed this version

image.png

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 7:57 AM M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> wrote:
Hi Ray

Is this a beta version ? When I open APCC and click the check for updates button I am getting the message that v1.9.0.11 is still the current version.

Mike

--
Brian

Brian Valente

Ray Gralak

Mike,

This is a release build. Sorry, I hadn't yet updated the update checker script online, but now it has been updated.

-Ray

Is this a beta version ? When I open APCC and click the check for updates button I am getting the message
that v1.9.0.11 is still the current version.

Mike

midmoastro

Mine looks the same as Brian's.

Larry Phillips

Ray, I don't suppose this fixes the problem I have with the error message on startup about Eltima?
Larry

Ray Gralak

Larry,

It does not have any changes for Eltima.

The last I heard from Eltima was a request for the technical details of your computer and the Windows version. I have not received a response back from them after providing that information.

-Ray