APCC Pro 1.9.0.7

Ray Gralak

Hello all,

We want to announce the availability of APCC Pro 1.9.0.7.

The changes include a couple of minor fixes:

1. APCC Pro - Fixed - APCC can once again launch APPM and plate-solve+RCAL to the configured equipment.

2. APCC Pro - Fixed - there was a sign error in two cases adding external declination rates from the ASCOM driver.

You can download APCC Pro 1.9.0.7 directly using the link below or Check for Updates in APCC Pro.

https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.0.7.exe

Best regards,

-Ray

Craig Young

Hi Ray,
I can confirm that the fixes to the DEC sign problem are now fixed in APCC Pro 1.9.0.7.
Thanks Heaps!
Craig

Ray Gralak

Hi Craig

I can confirm that the fixes to the DEC sign problem are now fixed in APCC Pro 1.9.0.7.
Thanks Heaps!
Thank you for finding and reporting this issue and confirming the fix!

Best regards,

-Ray

I can confirm that the fixes to the DEC sign problem are now fixed in APCC Pro 1.9.0.7.
Thanks Heaps!
Craig

Bill Long

Also, APPM Plate Solve & Sync is working again. 🙂

> I can confirm that the fixes to the DEC sign problem are now fixed in APCC Pro 1.9.0.7.
> Thanks Heaps!

Thank you for finding and reporting this issue and confirming the fix!

Best regards,

-Ray

Ray Gralak

Also, APPM Plate Solve & Sync is working again. 🙂
Thank you Bill, for confirming!

-Ray

Also, APPM Plate Solve & Sync is working again. 🙂