APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 installation bug.

Dominique

Edited

Hi,
I wanted to switch to APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 version.
To do this, uninstall my previous version 1.8.8.13 and I have an anomaly during the installation on the APutils.dll.

Regards

Dominique

Ray Gralak

Hi Dominique,

The installation of ApUtils.DLL has not changed in a long time, so that implies something local to your computer is causing it. In particular, the error message indicates there was an access error. The installer should elevate itself to administrator privileges, but you might try right-clicking the installer and selecting "Run as administrator".

If the access error persists that could mean that the DLL is in use or locked by your Anti-Virus program. So, make sure to shut down APCC completely and try temporarily shutting off your AV program during installation.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 9:43 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 installation bug.

Hi,
I wanted to switch to APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 version.
To do this, uninstall my previous version 1.8.8.13 and I have an anomaly during the installation on the
APutils.dll.

Dominique

Hi Ray,
Thank you very much by removing the protection I was able to install.
I had never had this type of problem with this dll., Probably an evolution of the protection on my antivirus. I put the Dll in the control exclusions so that it works without problems on the next version.
Regards
Dominique

Ray Gralak

Dominique,

Perfect! I'm glad you got it installed!

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 1:51 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 installation bug.

Hi Ray,
I had never had this type of problem with this dll., Probably an evolution of the protection on my antivirus. I put the Dll
in the control exclusions so that it works without problems on the next version.
Regards
Dominique