From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 9:43 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 installation bug.

Hi,
I wanted to switch to APCC Pro 1.9.0.1 version.
To do this, uninstall my previous version 1.8.8.13 and I have an anomaly during the installation on the
APutils.dll.

Dominique

Hi Ray,
Thank you very much by removing the protection I was able to install.
I had never had this type of problem with this dll., Probably an evolution of the protection on my antivirus. I put the Dll in the control exclusions so that it works without problems on the next version.
Regards
Dominique

Ray Gralak

Dominique,

Thank you very much by removing the protection I was able to install.
Perfect! I'm glad you got it installed!