APCC Pro 1.9.0.11

Ray Gralak

Hello All,

There is an issue with APPM in APCC Pro v1.9.0.9 that is fixed in this version. This fix only affects users with licenses that have
the Realtime RADec feature (Pro licenses, dated August 1, 2020, or later). APCC Standard is not affected.

https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.0.11.exe

Best regards,

-Ray

M Hambrick

Hi Ray

Is there any concern to download this new version even if we don't have the Realtime RADec feature ?

Mike

R Botero

v1.9.0.11 working just fine with my 1600GTO.  Solving happily under the full Moon.
Thank you Ray!

Roberto

Ray Gralak

Hi Mike,

Is there any concern to download this new version even if we don't have the Realtime RADec feature ?
No, if you don't have the real-time RA dec feature, or if you are not using APPM, you are not affected.

The only negative effect of 1.9.0.9 is that APPM waits longer than it previously did for each data point, which was, unfortunately, the exact opposite of the intent of the feature.

-Ray

Is there any concern to download this new version even if we don't have the Realtime RADec feature ?

Mike

Ray Gralak

Thanks for confirming, Roberto!

-Ray