APCC Modeling with SCT

I use ACP Scheduler to run a robotic variable star program with a 900 mount unguided.  Tracking in particular with the longer exposures sometimes required is problematic and substantially impacts signal to noise levels I can achieve.  At least some of this I related to mirror flop on my c11.  I modified the instrument in an effort to mitigate this, but was never satisfied that I had eliminated it.  I have now replaced the scope with a Meade 12" ACF, which allegedly eliminates or reduces mirror flop.  In theory, APCC could greatly enhance my tracking and hence data quality.  I am wondering if anyone here has had success in using APCC's modeling ability with an SCT and especially a Meade ACF without using mirror locking.
--
James (Bruce) McMath