APCC License Transfer

Wayne Hixson

I’m moving my imaging software to a new computer. I no longer have the email with the license key. Is there a way to recover it, or have it re-sent?

George

Wayne,

Contact our office.   We may have it on file.

Everyone…it is VERY IMPORTANT to save a copy of your APCC license key in several backed-up places!

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.