From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of johnrogerjennings@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 12:27 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC GrapeCity Error Message

I just started getting this popup in APPC Pro when I hit the Model Button. It has been running fine for years on
Win7 and I'm up to date with the latest APPC version. It still functions ok with the latest model. I'm not including
all the details on this post but can later if needed.

johnrogerjennings@...

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 04:12 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:
http://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.8.8.17.exe
Ray,

APCC showed it was up to date with version 1.8.8.5. Not sure why. I downloaded 1.8.8.17 and it solved the licensing issue.

Thanks

Worsel

John

FYI.  There was a thread recently about several users not getting software update notifications.  Ray fixed that with 1.8.8.17.

Bryan

johnrogerjennings@...

Thanks. I missed that.