APCC error: "FindFeeQacIndex:no free entries!"

Claude Benoit

Occasionally I receive a "FindFeeQacIndex:no free entries!" error, I don't know what it means or the cause of it. I'm usually not at the scope when the error shows up so I can't confirm where it is pointing. When the error occurs I can clear the error, park the mount and start over and everything is back to normal. I've had the error occur a few times. I'm concerned I may be damaging something. Oh, and the Fault Triggered: MotorStall appeared when  I requested a slew when the mount was parked, hope that didn't cause damage either.

Thank you for your help.
Claude