APCC emergency stop no longer showing up.

Tom Blahovici

Hi
I do have the option "Show emergency Stop Window selected.  I even toggled it on and off.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Tom

Ray Gralak

I do have the option "Show emergency Stop Window selected. I even toggled it on and off.
Any ideas?
Did you try a Goto? The Emergency Stop window will not appear until you issue a slew.

If you don't see it still, check if "Save Window Positions" is enabled in the Settings menu. Disable it if it is. If you have multiple monitors, or changed resolution, the window may be popping up outside of your current monitor's field of view.

BTW, how about the "Find GTOCP4/5"? Did you try it?

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro