APCC Beta Install Problem Revisited

Larry Phillips

Ray, I reinstalled the beta and held down the CTRL key while starting.  Now the icon appears in the task bar for a few seconds and then disappears.  Nothing else happens.  Checking the task manager shows APCC running.  This is very frustrating.

Larry

Larry Phillips

Ray, I then restarted APCC without holding down the CTRL key and I get the same behavior as yesterday.

Larry

Ray Gralak

and I get the same behavior as yesterday.
Which is what, exactly? Please elaborate.

You can run the APCC log zipper utility separately and zip all of the logs for the last day and attach the zip file to a reply here. If the zip file is too big, you may need to provide a link to the file via DropBox, Google drive, etc.

BTW, are you running Windows 10, and are all updates applied?

-Ray