APCC and SGPro Meridian Limits #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Ray Gralak

Tom,

I'm sure it's something I have wrong in the settings and could use some help.
The setting you should configure is the Flip Offset, which moves the mount's flip point East of the meridian limit by the number of minutes you set. This gives the imaging application (SGPro) an interval of time during which it can initiate a flip before reaching the limit. Usually you want to set this at least as long as the duration of your images.

2. Regardless of that discrepancy, The mount faults with both RALIMIT, and West Limit errors 10 minutes
or so earlier. See the third attached image for the faults.
It would probably fix this issue if you configured the mount's home and limits on APCC's Home/Limits tab.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Zepf
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:45 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC and SGPro Meridian Limits #apcc #ascom_v2_driver

Hey all, looking for help getting meridian flips to work with APCC, Ascom, and SGPro. There seem to be two
problems:

1. APCC limits and SGPro Time to Pier Flip do not seem to agree. APCC seems to think the limit is hit 40
seconds or so before SGPro thinks it's time to flip. See the first attached image showing the difference.
2. Regardless of that discrepancy, The mount faults with both RALIMIT, and West Limit errors 10 minutes
or so earlier. See the third attached image for the faults.

I'm sure it's something I have wrong in the settings and could use some help.

Thanks,

Tom