From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Zepf
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:45 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC and SGPro Meridian Limits #apcc #ascom_v2_driver

Hey all, looking for help getting meridian flips to work with APCC, Ascom, and SGPro. There seem to be two
problems:

1. APCC limits and SGPro Time to Pier Flip do not seem to agree. APCC seems to think the limit is hit 40
seconds or so before SGPro thinks it's time to flip. See the first attached image showing the difference.
2. Regardless of that discrepancy, The mount faults with both RALIMIT, and West Limit errors 10 minutes
or so earlier. See the third attached image for the faults.

I'm sure it's something I have wrong in the settings and could use some help.

Thanks,

Tom