APCC

thefamily90 Phillips

I’m not sure why but somehow I found myself looking at the 2013 NEAF review of some Astro-physics mounts and software. I was blown away by the description of the APCC control of the mount. Is there a YouTube video or something else that explains how you set up and use the APCC control?

JimP

--
Brian

Brian Valente

thefamily90 Phillips

Ye gads!!
😂

Thanks,

Jim

I’m not sure why but somehow I found myself looking at the 2013 NEAF review of some Astro-physics mounts and software. I was blown away by the description of the APCC control of the mount. Is there a YouTube video or something else that explains how you set up and use the APCC control?

JimP

--
Brian

Brian Valente

M Hambrick

I watched all 1 hour and 16 minutes of the video. It seems like this one is geared more for the APCC users with more experience. I would be interested to see something more like a getting started with APCC covering the very basics.

Mike

thefamily90 Phillips

Agree. Way over my head.

Jim