[ap-ug] Small galaxy Arp 28 in Pegasus

Pete Lardizabal

Love all the faint background galaxies in this “snapshot” Roland.

😎

Pete

On Oct 2, 2021, at 11:38 AM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Took a quick snapshot of Arp28 in Pegasus with the 12" Mak-Cass when the clouds cleared:

https://www.astrobin.com/full/ufbzia/0/

The skies were super murky and still being affected by smoke from the western wild fires. Hope that the skies this winter will clear up and get back to their rich deep blue. Normally we have great transparency but this years it was not to be.

Yes, they are like the bees in your Hummingbird shots. Stuck out tongue closed eyes