Amazing!

😎

Pete

On Sep 16, 2021, at 6:39 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

I managed to get 6 x 20 minute H-a exposures with the 10" Mak Astrograph on the fully loaded-for-bear Mach2 mount. All exposures were unguided and stacked in MaximDL. Processed in Maxim DL and Photoshop.

https://www.astrobin.com/g0bpv3/

It's a beginning, and I hope to add more exposures as well as more OIII and SII subs for a final color image. These are very faint and have a fair amount of noise that will present quite a challenge. I'm not ready to show it to the world at full resolution (image is reduced to 80%), so this is a preview only.

Rolando