[ap-ug] Full century reached

Pete Lardizabal

Congrats on an Amazing run Roland!!! Ā šŸ”­

Did you continue the numbering sequence into the GTX scopes?

Needless to say Iā€™m the proud owner/operator of a 130GT (13063-164).

šŸ˜Ž

Pete

On Mar 26, 2022, at 6:18 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Hi fellow Astronuts,

Tonight I am celebrating the completion of the 1000th 130 lens in the GT/GTX series. So, I wonder who will get this scope? Thinking face

Rolando

Champagne perhaps?

<dummyfile.0.part>

Roland Christen

Yes, GT/GTX lenses are quite similar, tube assemblies are different.