From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> on behalf of thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 12:08:16 PM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>; main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-ug] Catalogs

Hello all,

Just found my old catalogs. The first one is not David but the address is 839 Brae Burn Lane. You can purchase a 4 inch F62 assembly for $795 if you want the 4 inch F6 with a model 504 German equatorial mount, hex rings and stainless counterweights it will cost $1395!
A complete 6 inch F8 Triplet apochromatic system including the 6 inch refractor, equatorial mount, oak tripod, 8 x 50 finder, star diagonal and three ocular’s is $2595.
The next catalog I have is dated March 1988 then July 1989 and June 1991. They remaining catalogs are not dated.

I will be sending these to Tony to scan tomorrow.

Best,

Jim P

--
Jim Phillips

Jeff B

Boy, real catalogs in the mail, with no software to help prepare them.  Making even simple catalogs was an art form.

I had two of the 4" F6's.  One of my many AP APO related regrets was not keeping one.  When I coupled it with the early AP reducer/flattener (which I still have) it made a dynamite super sharp, super bright F4 telephoto.  In fact, my Olympus OM-1's meter had it at around F3.4-ish.

Jeff

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 12:14 PM thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:
Sorry for the typos!

Not David, Dated