[ap-ug] [ap-gto] Two videos about the AP 175 F/8 refractor

thefamily90 Phillips

No, silver is on the inside. I have been using Telegizmos 365 tarps for many years. Tony has it correct.

JimP

From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> on behalf of dvjbaja <jpgleasonid@...>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 11:40:17 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Cc: astrocnc@... <astrocnc@...>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] [ap-gto] Two videos about the AP 175 F/8 refractor

The telegizmos cover is inside out is it not? Silver on the outside to reflect sunlight.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 8:22 AM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Attaching the 175 refractor with dovetail is doing it the hard way. Unless you're a wrestler. I first attach the dovetail and rings to the mount and open the rings. Then I simply lift the tube into the rings, close them and voila! the deed is done.