From: W Hilmo <y.groups@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io; main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 2:30 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] [ap-gto] Recent encoder discussion on CN

I have posted a fair amount of stuff to that thread regarding encoder operation on Astro-Physics mounts, including the AP1100/AP1600 and the Mach2.  I hope that it’s been accurate – and I am always happy to make corrections if I am wrong.

I am pretty sure that most of what Ross has said below is something that I addressed earlier.  The issue is that so much has been said in the thread already, that I don’t know that another long response is going to help…