From: nicholas via groups.io <chironik@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Sep 10, 2021 10:57 pm
Subject: [ap-ug] 4 = Resume Ref-park (Mach 1 GTO 2014 model)

Hello I have purchased this mount from someone with an Eagle mount anyways trying to get the mount to remember the park position. After I entered in my time and decimal minute second locations it is easy enough to park position 1 counterweights facing east OTA west and the mount is reliable to slew to an object from there. I just have not found anywhere in the hand menu where it says  4 = resume ref-park 1. (as on page 16 of the manual. )  and I did like the manual told me  to make sure that auto-connect mount is off. Anyways I can get to the object from the Park 1 position it does that but I am still missing steps I am sure.
 any changes to the manual or handset that could be causing me confusion? Thank you!