AP Drivers for TheSky Ver. V

sreilly@...

Copy of message sent to Software Bisque:

I have joined the Astro Physics GTO users group in order to get some
advance feedback on the mount I hope to have by the end of the year.
What has transpired lately is a thread on compatibility of AP mounts to
communicate with the software. As a registered user of TheSky and
CCDSoft, it is discouraging to find that Software Bisque's excellent
products are not providing an AP driver. Is there a reason for this or
an oversight. These are excellent portable mounts and the Parallax
mounts use the same language. I hope to hear that sometime soon there
will be an appropriate driver for these mounts. I have considered
getting T-Point as well but will reserve my order until I see better
support of AP products. I sincerely hope that I will not have to abandon
your excellent products in favor of a package that supports the AP
mounts. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,

Steve Reilly