AP 600 GTO MOUNT with Meade 10" SCT

lazhow@...

Ok, here is a question for the group. I just ordered a 10" Meade SCT OTA and the proper AP mounting plates . I plan on using the 600 GTO mount with this scope.
Now will I have a problem or is there anything I should be aware of when going thru the polar alignment process????
Also someone in the group uses a C11 and a C 9.25 with the AP mount...any problems that are different when you use your refractors.????
Thanks for the comments.
Howard Lazarus

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

Paul Gustafson <drgus@...>

I'd be interested, also. I haven't tried my C-11 on the mount yet (Losmandy
plates), but will post a note when I have done so. We lost two critical
employees at work, so I probably won't have time to mess with it until after
July 12.

Regards,
Paul Gustafson

Ok, here is a question for the group. I just ordered a 10" Meade
SCT OTA and the proper AP mounting plates . I plan on using the
600 GTO mount with this scope.
Now will I have a problem or is there anything I should be aware
of when going thru the polar alignment process????
Also someone in the group uses a C11 and a C 9.25 with the AP
mount...any problems that are different when you use your refractors.????
Thanks for the comments.
Howard Lazarus

FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip
tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368