AP 400 cables needed

Lawrence Lopez

AP400 GTO:

The GTO Keypad: (GTO-1) has a 15' cable which connects to the GTO control panel.
While the cable is working it is shedding bits of black plastic snow from the sheathing.
Is this field replaceable ?
It does not have a connector on the Keypad.
It has a connector to the GTO Controller (GTOCP2) but it is missing the strain relief.

The Y cable is similarly missing the strain relief for the RA and DEC motors.

It was able to do slews to objects just fine using the Keyboard.
The Sky slewed to objects using a USB to Serial converter.

No optics was mounted at this time.

The biggest problem was finding all the parts to it.
Things got separated over the year.

Larry,

Please call our office on Monday. We can provide the cables that you need.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road