From: Dan Knauss [mailto:dknauss@azstarnet.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2000 11:04 AM
To: ap-gto@egroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] AP 1200 GTO MegaStar/Sky Interface

Does anyone know whether MegaStar V4.0 will interface with the AP
1200GTO Mount? (The users' manual lists only the LX 200, NGC Max, and Sky
Commander).

Does the 1200GTO interface with the Sky by Software Bisque? If so, how
does this work? I assume that you connect one of the 1220GTO RSC 232 ports
with a serial port of your computer.

Dan Knauss

http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/3/_/3615/_/954011044/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ap-gto&m=1

Dan Knauss <dknauss@...>

Thanks Ron. By the way, your web page on replacing the azimuth screws
is very easily understood.

Dan Knauss