Topics

AP 1100GTO Absolute Encoder Installation Videos

Tony Benjamin

I have the 1st video showing the installation of the RA AE - but cannot find the 2nd video which is referenced in the 1st video. Does it exist?

George

Tony,

The Dec encoder is the same (approximately) as the RA encoder installation.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.