From: Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jun 4, 2021 9:33 am
Subject: [ap-gto] AP3600 GTOCP 4

Hi Roland,

can you please tell me wich Firmware and software for the HP is the actual  in the moment. I would like to use the new HP version with the modeling. But as I think it is still not ready.

Grüsse

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

We have not released any newer versions of the keypad for the CP4 controller yet.