ap1200

colt j. bednorz <colt@...>

I've been on the waiting list for so long that I forgot that I was on
it.
As a matter of fact I was so surprised that it was like not
waiting at all.
So I was hoping to learn a little about the 1200 before it arrives
later this year.

Anyway, hello to everyone out there.

Please tell me that the portable pier for the 1200 is just great.
I ordered the MI-250 with a portable pier and it's incredibly
solid. I bought this thinking I'd never get a 1200.
If the AP pier is as good as this I'll be quite pleased.
Is it?
Colt J. Bednorz

RCK <rkuberek@...>

"colt j. bednorz" wrote:

Please tell me that the portable pier for the 1200 is just great.
I ordered the MI-250 with a portable pier and it's incredibly
solid. I bought this thinking I'd never get a 1200.
If the AP pier is as good as this I'll be quite pleased.
Is it?
Colt,

As an owner of the 42" portable pier (for AP900) I can tell you that
this one is great--lightweight, rigid and very easy to set up. My friend
Mark also has a portable pier (for the AP1200) and I can say the same
thing for it.

Good luck!

Bob K.