From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of ap@...
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 4:11 PM
To: chris1011@...; main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1100 carrying to dark site - SUV mount?

Perfect, Roland, thank you.

And I’ve got the clutches lightly finger tight.  I get no slippage in use (at least none evident in the model or in tracking), but the one time I had it run away and had a pier crash (long story testing move-axis) it just slipped nicely and did no harm to the gear that got caught between the saddle and pier.   It’s a nice feature.