From: Horia <ATM@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 3:50 am
Subject: [ap-gto] AP1100 - actual production run

I remember to have read some time ago, that AP1100 mounts will be ready for
delivery starting January 2021. Is this still the case?

Kind Regards,
Horia

Horia

Thank you Roland. A great team you have there.

Horia

Our crews are working on the mounts fast and furiously. We have some limitations due to the virus restrictions but we are able to manage pretty well.

I remember to have read some time ago, that AP1100 mounts will be ready for

delivery starting January 2021. Is this still the case?

Kind Regards,

Horia

Dhaval

Thanks for the update Roland.
One quick question - Are people being notified yet? Just trying to figure out if I am part of the list, although, I will say this, I did join the list fairly late.

Thanks!

Karen Christen

We have not yet begun notification for the current run of 1100GTO mounts.  All of our customer service (and tech support) staff are working from home to maximize safety, but that dynamic does slow us down a bit.  At present they’re focusing on getting Mach2s and 130GTXs to folks in time for the holidays.

Thanks for your patience!

Karen Christen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

We have not notified anyone yet. We are making quite a few mounts, so you will probably be fine.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd