Administrivia: E-mail options

Derek Wong <dawong@...>

We have seen a big increase in this normally quiet group. This is a
good thing, but some have asked me to be able to limit the number of
e-mails they receive.

Go to www.egroups.com and sign in. From the egroups help:

You have these options for your message delivery for each group:

Individual emails
Messages are delivered one at a time to your email inbox. This is the
best option if you want to keep up on the latest posts immediately.
Email attachments, if included in a message and allowed by your
moderator, will be sent directly to you.

Daily Digest
Messages are delivered in batches of 25 or daily, whichever comes
sooner. This is the best option if you want to receive fewer mail
messages and don't need up-to-the minute posts in your inbox. Email
attachments are not available in digests.

No Mail / Web Only
This option puts email message delivery on hold, for example while you
are on vacation. If message archives are available, this option also
permits you to read messages at the eGroups Web site. Note that message
archive options are determined by each moderator, and that some groups
have no Web message archives.

To set any of these options, go to My Groups and choose from the
drop-down list of message delivery options for your group.

Derek