From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Wayne Hixson via groups.io <wayneh9026@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 11:56 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Adding Primaluce Labs ECCO2 for Environmental sensor?

Ray, any chance we could add the ECCO 2 as environmental sensor for modeling? The MgBoxV2 I have is unreliable.

wayne

Wayne Hixson

It does have an ASCOM driver, reads temperature, pressure and humidity. Not sure if that qualifies? I’ll check with Primaluce.

Bill Long

If it has an Observing Conditions driver you can install that and configure APCC to use it.

It does have an ASCOM driver, reads temperature, pressure and humidity. Not sure if that qualifies? I’ll check with Primaluce.

Wayne Hixson

Thanks! I don’t have it yet, I’ll see if anyone else can report first-hand knowledge.

Wayne

On Mar 28, 2021, at 1:09 PM, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:

If it has an Observing Conditions driver you can install that and configure APCC to use it.

It does have an ASCOM driver, reads temperature, pressure and humidity. Not sure if that qualifies? I’ll check with Primaluce.

Bill Long

Their website says the device has ASCOM drivers so I assume it does.

It does have an ASCOM driver, reads temperature, pressure and humidity. Not sure if that qualifies? I’ll check with Primaluce.

annaski

If anyone has this working reliably with APPM please post, as I am also looking at this.

Wayne Hixson

Fillipo at Primaluce says the ASCOM driver is an Observing Conditions driver. I ordered one, I’ll post when I get it

Wayne

On Mar 29, 2021, at 2:38 PM, annaski <annaski@...> wrote:

If anyone has this working reliably with APPM please post, as I am also looking at this.

Wayne Hixson

Well I’ve got it but don’t know how to configure APCC to use it. The only place I see to connect it is in the GPS tab and it’s not a GPS device. Maybe I’m missing something.

Bill Long

Environmental settings from the top menu.

Well I’ve got it but don’t know how to configure APCC to use it. The only place I see to connect it is in the GPS tab and it’s not a GPS device. Maybe I’m missing something.

Wayne Hixson

Got it and it works! 😀