Added album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats #photo-notice

main@ap-gto.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> added the album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats: Here is a photo album where forum members can upload photos of themselves wearing Astro-Physics logo hats in whatever exotic location (astro-related or not) they choose

M Hambrick

I also took the liberty of adding the photo that David Johnson's posted on May 9 of his wife wearing her A-P hat.

Mike

M Hambrick

It would help to have the link to the album>

https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/album?id=264707

That’s a fun album, Mike! There are quite a few hats shipping recently, so I hope to see some in the album over the summer.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 8:49 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Added album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats #photo-notice

It would help to have the link to the album>

https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/album?id=264707

Kenneth Tan

I have a strange problem. I am using a c925 on a AP 1600 . I can run it without guiding for about 30 s with fairly round stars.  The moment i try to guide with the phd on the asiair pro, it is all over the place. Unpredictable spikes in both axes.  Has anyone encountered this problem? I will try with phd proper the next time.

Kenneth

Karen Christen

Hi Kenneth,

I suggest you start a new thread with your concern.  I’m not sure you’ll get the help you’re looking for in the thread about AP hats and their travels.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenneth Tan
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Added album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats #photo-notice

I have a strange problem. I am using a c925 on a AP 1600 . I can run it without guiding for about 30 s with fairly round stars.  The moment i try to guide with the phd on the asiair pro, it is all over the place. Unpredictable spikes in both axes.  Has anyone encountered this problem? I will try with phd proper the next time.

Kenneth

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Jeffc

OAG or Guidescope?

I assume thats a Celestron 9.25 with a focal length of 2350mm. 

Does it have mirror locks?

My guess is you are using an OAG at 2350 FL and the guide star is jumping around due to seeing.   Iirc this is known as “chasing the seeing”.

-jeff 

On Jun 1, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Kenneth Tan <ktanhs@...> wrote:

Kenneth

Kenneth Tan

Thx

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 03:26, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

I suggest you start a new thread with your concern.  I’m not sure you’ll get the help you’re looking for in the thread about AP hats and their travels.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenneth Tan
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 1:26 PM

Kenneth

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics