Added album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats #photo-notice

main@ap-gto.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> added the album Photos of Forum Members in their A-P Logo Hats: Here is a photo album where forum members can upload photos of themselves wearing Astro-Physics logo hats in whatever exotic location (astro-related or not) they choose

M Hambrick

I also took the liberty of adding the photo that David Johnson's posted on May 9 of his wife wearing her A-P hat.

Mike

M Hambrick

It would help to have the link to the album>

https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/album?id=264707

That’s a fun album, Mike! There are quite a few hats shipping recently, so I hope to see some in the album over the summer.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road