From: Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 5, 2022 1:53 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] about Jim Phillips Very Early Catalog uploaded today

I just uploaded the file titled "Jim Phillips Very Early Catalog" to the catalog files section:  https://ap-ug.groups.io/g/main/files/Astro-Physics%20Brochures/Jim%20Phillips%20Very%20Early%20Catalog.pdf  It is only four [4] pages. I have no way of determining the date of this. Perhaps Roland or Marj might be able to help with a time frame. It was in the group of catalogs Jim mailed to me for scanning.

It has a very interesting first page.

thanks tony

Here we see little MOOSE appreciating the 92mm made by the AP team.