A/P Mount Reset Problems Continue.. Marge.. Help!

Todd Gross <toddg@...>

Okay, I switched cables, but did not do any of that fancy hard-wiring
some were suggesting. My A/P 600 GTO RESET three times in one hour
this morning. The battery was at 13volts when I measured it. Is there
anything I can get directly from A/P to cure this problem, or at least
reduce it w/o having to do some custom work? Is it definitely the
connections or is it possibly internal to the system itself, and it
may need servicing?

Todd Gross

Charles Sinsofsky <strfire@...>

Contact A/P on this one Todd, hmm seems wierd it should reset so often.
Please call Marj. I am sure something can be looked into.

- charles sinsofsky

Okay, I switched cables, but did not do any of that fancy hard-wiring
some were suggesting. My A/P 600 GTO RESET three times in one hour
this morning. The battery was at 13volts when I measured it. Is there
anything I can get directly from A/P to cure this problem, or at least
reduce it w/o having to do some custom work? Is it definitely the
connections or is it possibly internal to the system itself, and it
may need servicing?

Todd Gross

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4112/5/_/3615/_/958643379/

Bobby Middleton <bobm@...>

Todd and Charles, I've posted about this same problem before too. One thing
I've done which certainly has made a difference and it really makes no sense
unless I've got some faulty connections in my observatory wiring. When I
plug my 12V converter to one electrical socket I get the resets. When I plug
into another socket they don't occur. When I first spoke of this problem to
Marj, she said I probably was getting some intermittent minor power surges
or interruptions. So it looks like the problem is definitely related to an
unclean power supply.
Bobby Middleton

http://www.koyote.com/users/bobm/word.htm

Contact A/P on this one Todd, hmm seems wierd it should reset so often.
Please call Marj. I am sure something can be looked into.

- charles sinsofsky

Okay, I switched cables, but did not do any of that fancy hard-wiring
some were suggesting. My A/P 600 GTO RESET three times in one hour
this morning. The battery was at 13volts when I measured it. Is there
anything I can get directly from A/P to cure this problem, or at least
reduce it w/o having to do some custom work? Is it definitely the
connections or is it possibly internal to the system itself, and it
may need servicing?

Todd Gross

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4112/5/_/3615/_/958643379/