ACPP problem Virtual Port #APCC

robert.l.wahlstrom@...

Hi.

ACPP  work fine on Windows 10.

The computer has problems, so get a new computer with Windows 11.
But I'm having problems with ACPP problem Virtual Port #APCC.
AP V2 Driver work well with COM3 port.

help Virtual Port so that it works then..

900 GTOCP3
/Robert

robert.l.wahlstrom@...

// This question was just asked a couple of days ago. Please read the thread at this link for a solution, which is to configure the driver to use REST instead of the virtual com ports.

// https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/topic/93615787#88647

I tried REST but tested for 1 hour but didn't get anything working.

Dean Jacobsen

Robert, if you are able to call Astro-Physics tomorrow, I’ll bet that one of their tech support wizards could help you get running.
--
Dean Jacobsen

robert.l.wahlstrom@...

I tried virtual com ports /  REST  and have been trying to test for a few days now...

I test more in  astro-physic mail..