From: Bill Long <bill@...>
To: ap-ug@groups.io <ap-ug@groups.io>; AP-GTO Groups.io <ap-gto@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 4, 2022 9:37 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Short Orion Nebula and Running Man

Hey AP'ers!

Since we have been clouded in here in WA for a long time, I was picking through some old data on an imaging laptop of mine and came across 1.5 hours or M42 data I took from a relatively dark location in Ellensburg, WA. The data was taken on December 10, 2020 and just sat on my laptop until I finally recused it this evening and processed it up.

RGB x 6 (each channel) x 180s, Lum x 12 x 180 seconds.

Scope was the trusty AP130 GTX with the field flattener. Camera is the FLI PL16803, mount is the AP1100AE.

Not too shabby for a really short integration of 1.5 hours!

Enjoy,

Bill