Upgrading GTOCP3 "J" chip to V2 Post steps

Steven Panish

George,
It's been a couple years but as I recall the brief signon message on the hand controller tells you the version.  I have 4.17 and don't recall having to do anything special after upgrading to V2 in the CP3.  I don't use the handbox much so I've never upgraded it.
Steve

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 11:38 PM George Lutch <glutch@...> wrote:
I just upgraded the chip in the GTOCP3 from "J" version to "V2".  Instructions say that I must reinitialize either via the hand controller or computer connection.  How do I tell what version of firmware is on the hand controller as it says for version 4.17 and older do one thing while if it's 4.19 or newer do another.

--
PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!
Due to Google eliminating cheap domain serving, Virginia and I are changing to regular gmail addresses.  The old panishnet address will forward to this address for a short while, but please add the new address, scpanish1@..., to your contact list.

George Lutch