APPM Dec Arc modeling from NINA, explained

Greg McCall

Brian, thanks for taking the initiative and amplifying the audio. Dale's plugins and explanations are great and you have made it so that I can actually hear his talk.
Such a helpful community...

Terry Martin

Thanks Brian,

I’ll give it another watch ASAP.

Terry

Terry

I did a quick remaster to make dale's audio a little more clear.

Dale Ghent's You Tube video "APPM Dec Arc modeling from NINA, explained" - Audio Remaster

I'm putting the unlisted link here because I don't think Dale would mind that i just improved the audio, but it may disappear at any time, up to Dale!

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 7:20 PM Terry Martin <terry@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Is it me or my computer?  I tried watching Dale Ghent's You Tube video "APPM Dec Arc modeling from NINA, explained" and I can barely hear anything.

Let me know please and if it's my computer I'll dive deeper.

Terry

--
Brian

Brian Valente