From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 10:19 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC position updates with manual slews

APCC does not always update the mount position moving it with the manual arrows.

Peter Bresler

I do use Remote Desktop, even in proximity to the mount. The mount does move, but the diagram does not update.....only with manual use, not SGP slews, which obviously do update.

Ray Gralak

I do use Remote Desktop, even in proximity to the mount. The mount does move, but the diagram does not
update.....only with manual use, not SGP slews, which obviously do update.
It's almost certainly the remote desktop utility not updating your computer unless there is a big enough change. Try to reproduce it when you are directly on the computer.

-Ray