1100GTO Absolute Encoder Availability - EUROPE

Erkaslan Aygen

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your suggestion. I am too using APPC / APPM which makes life easier.

Best regards,
Aygen

Andy Ermolli

I was reading on the Financial Times that Renishaw expects the shortage to continue for another two years.

Bob Enouen

Hi Aygen,

I’m also waiting for the AE’s for my 1600. One option that helped me quite a bit was to upgrade to APPC Pro and then create an APPM pointing model.

All the best!
Bob

Robert J. Enouen
Cell 513-504-4410

On Mar 28, 2022, at 5:35 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

We can jump up and down, but that won't help the semiconductor shortage that they are experiencing.

Thank you, Roland, for your quick update.

So, no other options than being patient.

Aygen

We can jump up and down, but that won't help the semiconductor shortage that they are experiencing.

Thank you, Roland, for your quick update.

So, no other options than being patient.

Aygen

Erkaslan Aygen

Thank you, Roland, for your quick update.

So, no other options than being patient.

Aygen

Roland Christen

Renishaw is behind in their shipments of encoders. They don't know how soon they will be able to ship all the back orders to us.

Roland