From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Beyer
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 2:09 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM Pointing correction - Dec arc tracking modeling

Ray

Is it still advised to uncheck pointing correction in APCC-Pro after creating a Dec arc tracking model in the
case that potentially large numerical errors in the Dec model may effect pointing? In my case the large
incorrect values effected pointing after a meridian flip.

You had mentioned a couple months ago there would be an update to APCC-Pro to exclude large erroneous
numbers. I've looked through the version history of APCC-Pro and don't see a specific correction for this
case so just wondering if I still need to be manually unchecking the pointing correction box.

Joe

Joseph Beyer