Stowaway 4th Run is Complete

dvjbaja

You know what this means?  The Stowaway street value just went up 70% on the aftermarket. A better investment than crypto!  

J

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 1/17/22 1:04 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Stowaway 4th Run is Complete

I think Roland should start racing motorcycles again -- now that I have my 130GTX, Stowaway, Mach2 and 1100.

Oh wait, I'm still on the list for the Mak!  Forget the motorcycle. :)

Marty

mjb87@...

I think Roland should start racing motorcycles again -- now that I have my 130GTX, Stowaway, Mach2 and 1100.

Oh wait, I'm still on the list for the Mak!  Forget the motorcycle. :)

Marty

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

Thanks again Karen, sounds good.

Karen Christen

Emilio and other Astro-Nuts,

At present I don’t have any exciting news to share.  We’re currently working on a run of 130GTX scopes.  The notification list for that scope has been closed for the last 3 or 4 years.  If you signed up on that list (via our old system) you would have received a confirmation email that your sign-up was received.  Notifications will begin in the next month or two. 

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Emilio J. Robau, P.E.
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 12:47 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Stowaway 4th Run is Complete

Thanks for the update Karen.....The question in everyone's mind is what's next?  130, New Travelers, OMG! Macks really?, or nothing with glass inside?   This is the one and only item/organization in the entire world where I could be considered a groopie.  Herein defined as a person, especially a young woman, who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them.  Yes, Roland is a celebrity and the rest of the staff is appreciated for sure. 

However, I am not a female, and my groupiesm is targeted towards garnering another scope and mount.   I don't necessarily need to meet anyone, although that may be good sometime.   Maybe an aficionado is a better characterization of my particular behavior pattern.

I think there is keen interest in what is next.  If the answer is home sweet home, Hawaii, travel, dog loving, family visiting, relaxation and so on and so forth, then that is okay also, I am nearing that point in life myself.   It has been a spectacular run, and there are a lot of us out there that hope it continues into many future generations.

So, what next?  It is okay if there is no response.  A response would be very gratifying to the Astronut groupies, I mean aficionados.

PS. Thanks for the Stowaway.

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 01:46 PM, Emilio J. Robau, P.E. wrote:
The question in everyone's mind is what's next? 
I really NEED a 150mm-is refractor.

Of course, someone will say I just want one, but pretty sure it's a NEED.

Just saying.

Linwood

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

Thanks for the update Karen.....The question in everyone's mind is what's next?  130, New Travelers, OMG! Macks really?, or nothing with glass inside?   This is the one and only item/organization in the entire world where I could be considered a groopie.  Herein defined as a person, especially a young woman, who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them.  Yes, Roland is a celebrity and the rest of the staff is appreciated for sure. 

However, I am not a female, and my groupiesm is targeted towards garnering another scope and mount.   I don't necessarily need to meet anyone, although that may be good sometime.   Maybe an aficionado is a better characterization of my particular behavior pattern.

I think there is keen interest in what is next.  If the answer is home sweet home, Hawaii, travel, dog loving, family visiting, relaxation and so on and so forth, then that is okay also, I am nearing that point in life myself.   It has been a spectacular run, and there are a lot of us out there that hope it continues into many future generations.

So, what next?  It is okay if there is no response.  A response would be very gratifying to the Astronut groupies, I mean aficionados.

PS. Thanks for the Stowaway.

Karen Christen

As promised, we’re updating you regarding the status of the 4th run of 92mm Stowaways. 

What's the status?  We have sold and shipped all of the Stowaways from this production run. 

Will you make more Stowaways?  We have not made a decision about producing more Stowaways. It is unlikely that we will have more available this year. If we do make more, we will continue to draw names from the lottery entries. 

Thank you for your interest in this scope.  We’ll continue to update the user groups if things change.

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics