From: "mjb87 via groups.io" <mjb87@...>
Date: 1/17/22 1:04 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Stowaway 4th Run is Complete

I think Roland should start racing motorcycles again -- now that I have my 130GTX, Stowaway, Mach2 and 1100.

Oh wait, I'm still on the list for the Mak!  Forget the motorcycle. :)

Marty

mjb87@...

I think Roland should start racing motorcycles again -- now that I have my 130GTX, Stowaway, Mach2 and 1100.

Oh wait, I'm still on the list for the Mak!  Forget the motorcycle. :)

Marty

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

Thanks again Karen, sounds good.

Karen Christen

Emilio and other Astro-Nuts,

At present I don’t have any exciting news to share.  We’re currently working on a run of 130GTX scopes.  The notification list for that scope has been closed for the last 3 or 4 years.  If you signed up on that list (via our old system) you would have received a confirmation email that your sign-up was received.  Notifications will begin in the next month or two.

Karen

AP