From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of sydney77 via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 4:05 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] S&T image from AP900

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,

My image of galaxy cluster Abell 1185 appears in an article on William and Caroline Herschel in the March 2022 edition of Sky & Telescope (pp 22-27, image on page 25). The image was taken through a C14 Edge on my AP900GTO mount.

Thank you Astro-Physics!

Nick Pavelchak

Astrobin image: https://www.astrobin.com/ski07p/

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

sydney77@...

Thank you Roberto!  I appreciate your nice comment.

sydney77@...

Hi Luca.  Nice to hear from you.  Thanks!

R Botero

I remember when you posted that shot Nick. It is superb.

Roberto

Luca Marinelli

That’s a great image, Nick. Congratulations!

Luca

On Jan 15, 2022, at 5:23 PM, sydney77 via groups.io <sydney77@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,

My image of galaxy cluster Abell 1185 appears in an article on William and Caroline Herschel in the March 2022 edition of Sky & Telescope (pp 22-27, image on page 25). The image was taken through a C14 Edge on my AP900GTO mount.

Thank you Astro-Physics!

Nick Pavelchak

Astrobin image: https://www.astrobin.com/ski07p/

sydney77@...