From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 11:31 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM and ASTAP

I think for that you need not only the latest version of APCC Pro updated, but the subscription version. In
APCC go to Help > View/Update... there ASTAP is listed as a feature of that version.

If you already have this version, Ray or someone else in AP can probably give you an answer.

Marcelo Figueroa

I think for that you need not only the latest version of APCC Pro updated, but the subscription version. In APCC go to Help > View/Update... there ASTAP is listed as a feature of that version.

If you already have this version, Ray or someone else in AP can probably give you an answer.

sydney77@...

Hi,
I just installed APCC.  I was planning to use ASTAP for plate solving, but it does not appear in the dropdown menu in APPM.  I have ASTAP installed and working on my computer.  I checked and confirmed that I have the latest version of APCC, ASCOM, and ASTAP.  The Help file shows that ASTAP should show in the dropdown menu, but it doesn't appear in mine. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!