From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of alain.prette@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 6:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Horizon Reset #APCC

Hi alls,

i'l using Horizon feature and, for this, i've used the excellent apps (https://rkinnett.github.io/gyrocam/) from R.
Kinnett
and after modifying the header (#AP...) the model loads well but if i reloaded another *.hzr ... Horizon keeps
the olds values ...... How can we do a reset please ?

Best,

Alain

alain.prette@...

Hi Ray,

It's  just test which loaded ... i'd like to reset only or load another file ?
if i load a new file , the old file is still active ..

Alain

Ray Gralak

Alain,

I assume you used the “Load” button to load the Horizon file?

And, did you click “OK” to close the dialog window after loading the new file? If so, what makes you think it is not using the new file?

-Ray

It's  just test which loaded ... i'd like to reset only or load another file ?
if i load a new file , the old file is still active ..

Alain

alain.prette@...

Because my new file is emtpy ...

Ray Gralak

Because my new file is emtpy ...
The file cannot be empty. It needs a value for each azimuth position. Attached is a file that does that.

-Ray