From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of psparkman via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 6:27 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] #APCC Using APCC with two mounts

I am the proud new owner of an AP1600 to go with my AP1100. I have APCC Pro on a computer that I have
been using with my AP1100. I will be setting up the 1600 in a permanent observatory in the backyard, and
using the 1100 on a portable pier both at home and at a dark site. I will be setting up another imaging
computer for the 1600 permanent setup, and using the current computer with the 1100. Can I use the same
license of APCC Pro on both computers with two mounts?

Patrick Sparkman

Thanks Ray!

At some point, I am sure that I will be using both at the same time, so I will buy another copy.  Glad that the second copy is much less.