From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of ap@CaptivePhotons.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 2:28 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Ascom version vs APCC betas

Ray, in another topic you mentioned:

AP V2 driver 5.40.01:
https://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.40.01.exe

APCC Pro 1.9.3.1
https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.3.1.exe

I am running the latest APCC because I am using and testing the newer features with NINA. I have 5.30.10 of
the ASCOM driver. Is the beta needed to match for any reason, or was it for unrelated things (in which case I
may be better just waiting).

Everything appears to be working just fine; just worried by the juxtaposition in the comment.

Linwood

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Thank you Ray. I may update the ASCOM tomorrow, it's happily trying to catch a Crab right now before the moon comes up.

Always worried that I am providing adequate care and feeding of the mount. Appreciate the quick answers.

Linwood

It is okay to update the AP V2 driver v5.40.01, but it is not needed for the APCC beta's. This version of the driver and APCC Pro 1.9.3.1 are "unreleased releases". The last step before releasing them will be to update their help files, which I will be doing over the next few days.

-Ray