Mach 2 Parking Funnies

Stacey Mills

Sure enough, the keypad was in Connect=Yes mode and still on DST.  I changed it to Connect=EXT.

-Stacey

Stacey Mills

I'm virtually certain it's the keypad.  I haven't updated it since DST went off.  I don't use it now anyway, so I'll just unplug it after shutdown.
Thanks again, Roland.

Stacey Mills

I'm not sure where the "DST" settings are but I'll look for them when I'm done imaging, esp. the keypad.

michael mccann

Thanks , that might explain things I had problems earlier. I didn’t know that ASCOM had that feature

Roland Christen

Check for DST in the keypad, ASCOM driver and APCC. Should be zero in all apps.

Roland