From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of hawkp60@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 9:03 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Eltima Virtual Ports

Ray,

I tried three more times as instructed - the same error message appears. I'll call next week. Happy
Thanksgiving.

David Burrell

hawkp60@...

Ray,

I tried three more times as instructed - the same error message appears. I'll call next week. Happy Thanksgiving.

David Burrell

Ray Gralak

Hi David,

The virtual ports cannot be created. I get the ".....AxHost+invalid ActiveXStatexception...." message. So, I'm
assuming that the Eltima software did not download?
I think maybe you are using the wrong term. There's nothing to download. The Eltima virtual port driver will be installed and the Eltima ActiveX control registered.

Did you reboot the computer afterward?

Did APCC create the virtual ports? (If they were not created, you can get that error message.) After rebooting the computer and before starting APCC, delete the file c:\programdata\Astro-Physics\APCC\Settiings.apcc. Then start APCC and connect to the mount.

-Ray

The virtual ports cannot be created. I get the ".....AxHost+invalid ActiveXStatexception...." message. So, I'm
assuming that the Eltima software did not download?

David Burrell

hawkp60@...

Ray,

The virtual ports cannot be created. I get the ".....AxHost+invalid ActiveXStatexception...." message. So, I'm assuming that the Eltima software did not download?

David Burrell

Ray Gralak

David,

What do you mean by "Eltima is still not downloading"?

-Ray