Upgrade to APCC Pro 1.9.0.11

Larry Phillips

Sorry, a senior moment.
-Larry

Chris White

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 06:22 PM, Patrick Spencer wrote:
I am ready to upgrade APCC Pro to version 1.9.0.11. I am currently running version 1.8.8.17. Is it OK to install version 1.9.0.11 over the existing installation, or should I uninstall the old version first?

Thanks,

Patrick Spencer

 It may be just an anecdote,  but I just upgraded when I did it without removing the previous version. The Eltima drivers updated fine.  Maybe I got lucky?

Ray Gralak

Ray, I assume if I have version 1.9.0.11, it is not necessary to uninstall first. Correct?
Larry, I am not sure what you mean. If you already have 1.9.0.11 installed, then you don't need to uninstall and reinstall it.

-Ray

Larry Phillips

Ray, I assume if I have version 1.9.0.11, it is not necessary to uninstall first. Correct?
Larry

Dean Jacobsen

I’m glad I saw this.  I have been intending to do the upgrade.
--
Dean Jacobsen

Patrick Spencer

Excellent, thank you so much, Ray!

Ray Gralak

Hi Patrick,

Because there is an update to the Eltima drivers, you should uninstall 1.8.8.17 first, then install 1.9.x. You will not lose any settings.

-Ray